CES Civil is engaged in the business of civil construction and project management and this policy applies across the organisation. Our quality management system is constructed in compliance with the guidelines of AS/NZS 9001:2008 and in conjunction with additional supportive management structures. Work Place Health, Safety and Environment processes enable us to achieve such outcomes within a controlled environment that focuses on the achievement of continual improvement through ongoing monitoring and review practices.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and/or services that we supply to them.
Our quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008
Our quality objectives are to:
• Use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation;
• Ensure continuous improvement;
• Ensure our staff are trained and competent in their roles; and
• Ensure we set measurable goals and KPIs at all functional levels.
To implement this policy we have focused on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers’ requirements and statutory obligations. Our quality management system forms part of our integrated management system and provides mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
CES Civil has adopted procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
• The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate systems and compliance awareness training;
• Responsibilities for quality management are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees;
• The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by conducting regular reviews to evaluate their effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and
• The company regularly reviews the needs and expectations of our customers and conducts continuous improvement activities to understand and meet these expectations.
The focus of our organisation is to provide civil construction contracting services that meet the requirements of our client base in both a time and cost effective manner without compromise to quality or safety.
All employees shall be made aware of our commitment to quality and are expected to maintain high standards and comply with company policy in this regard.